Dr. Boos received his medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, Ohio.
He did his internship at St. Luke’s Hospital in Cleveland, OH. He did a residency in Anesthesiology at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Boos has been practicing in the Hot Springs, AR area since 1994. He was the founding member of the St. Joseph Mercy Health Center’s Pain Management program (known as Hot Springs Pain). He opened Central Arkansas Pain Center in 2007.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology in Anesthesiology and in Pain Management and a Diplomate of the American Board of Pain Medicine.
Dr. Boos is married and has two children.
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pain Medicine
ResidencyUniversity of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
MDMedical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH (MS Chemistry)
- The University of Toledo, Toledo, OH (BS Chemistry)
- International Spine Intervention
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Medical Association
- Arkansas Medical Society
- The North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Association of Pain Management in Ultrasound